Sunday, December 13, 2015

Welcome back!

Hello everybody, and welcome back to my blog! It's been ages since I haven't post anything here, so I just wanted to explain the best I can why. As I'm in a very difficult and challenging grade this year it took me a long time to organize my homework and studies, and believe me when I say that I had no time to do something for here. I mean, I had, and I even attempted to write something, but as I'm a complete perfectionist if I'm not happy with the result I prefer to not show it. The second reason why I was "away" were personal reasons that I would like to explain, but as this is "social media"(kind of) I prefer to keep that for me.
When I started this blog I can't express how excited I was, and want I want to let you know is that hasn't changed. Now christmas break is around the corner, and I want to post as regularly as I can (I need time for myself, obviously). In my defense I will say that I have a mini-post prepared, but as I have exams this week I think I'm not going to post it before tuesday. 
Another time thank you for been here, although I've been absent the number of visits haven't stopped to increase, so I deeply thank you.
Lot's of love, 
Alba xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment