Sunday, October 4, 2015

Haul: Atumn


Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog!
As you can probably tell by the title this is going to be an autumn haul, where I'm going to show you my new purchases and do a little review about them. So let's get started!

The first thing that I bought was this jacket from Bershka. I've seen this type of jackets in plenty of shops, and I really wanted to get one. It's surprisingly warm and perfect for those days that aren't really cold in autumn, but in my opinion you can still wear it with a coat in winter.


Jacket:Bershka


Next thing I really wanted to show you is this shirt that is one of my favourites at the moment, the print is really elegant and autumnal and is so soft. Also, is really loose and you can wear it in different ways depending on what style you want to create.

Shirt: Springfield


This shoes, they are in the same colour of the other two pieces that I showed you (as you can tell I'm really into burgundy this season). They have a platform that makes you a little bit taller (something that altough if you're tall like me, never hurts haha). They're just simple sneakers that are more dressy and complete every outfit.

Shoes: Stradivarius

Altough is new this coat is new, it has become one of my favourites in my wardrobe, is so warm and cozy, the colour is really easy to style and just makes me feel that I'm wearing a blanket.


Coat: Bershka

This black jeans are my favourite. They are high waisted and really comfortable almost they feel like leggins. Also, they fit really nicely, definetly a must-have for me in autumn.

Black jeans: Bershka

To finish this mini haul I wanted to show you the latest accesories that I bought, which are this silver rings, that I think that add an especial touch to your look. 

Rings: Pull and Bear





Now that we've finished I really hope you liked this post!

Also, I wanted to explain you a few things:
First of all, my situation: when I created this blog I really wanted to be constant with what I was doing, but the past week when I was going to take the photos for this post my camara didn't work, so I didn't have anything to show you. I'm trying to get borrowed a new camara, (that's what I did to fix this for the moment), but because that camara is not mine I can't have whenever I want. Anyways I'm always writing in my notebook my ideas for new posts, and I'll write about them here when I can, something that I'm loving to do.
Second, I want to thank every of you for so many visits that I had, it made me exited and so happy that you were interested on my blog.



Disclaimer: Everything I write about in this blog was purchased with my own money, and all opinions are mine. If sometime I want to do a collaboration with some brand I would let you know.













No comments:

Post a Comment