Friday, September 18, 2015

Salut tout le monde!


Hello everybody and thank you for clicking in my blog!! 
First of all I want to introduce myself, so for now I’ll tell you that my name is Alba, I’m 16  and I’m from Spain.
I’ve been reading blogs for quite a while now, and to be honest with you I never saw myself with one. But this year I felt that I wanted to do it, and after some time thinking about the whole idea I created this blog: The parisienne girl. Why this name? Easy: I love Paris. I’ve been there a couple times and I’m in love with every single thing, including the language.
But let’s get into the main point of the blog: fashion, beauty and lifestyle. I’m going to be doing different posts, showing you my style, the trends that I like and basically things that I love.  Also, I travel quite often, so I’ll show you things about that as well.
To end this very quick post, I want to say that I’m very excited (and a little nervous) about getting into this finally…
I hope you will like reading my blog as I think I will enjoy writing in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment